WWE NEWS: Real REASON WHY GOLDBERG DEFEATED BROCK LEASNER QUICKLY AT ‘WWE SURVIVOR SERIES’ REVEALED
Obviously, there were a lot of immediate reactions and opinions about Goldberg defeating Brock in such a dominant way, especially since it was reported that WWE officials were planning to give Brock Lesnar the win over Goldberg last night. Many WWE fans are pleasantly surprised that Goldberg won the match and that Brock Lesnar finally put someone over after being booked so strongly on WWE programming for years.
However, some WWE fans are appalled by the result and even went as far as to call it a “disgrace.” WWE knew that many people wouldn’t be happy, but the entire fanbase is talking about the result, which is the most important thing. Not only that, but everyone wants to know what’s next for both Goldberg and Lesnar. There isn’t a lot of news, but Goldberg is apparently signed for the WWE Royal Rumble PPV in January.
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar was expected to be a one-time thing, but now the former will be returning to WWE television for WWE Royal Rumble as well. Obviously, WWE officials have a long-term plan after last night, or they wouldn’t have booked such an extreme finish. Goldberg’s role in WWE is set to continue, but it is being reported that WWE booked Goldberg vs. Lesnar the way they did last night for a specific reason.
According to a new report, WWE officials wanting Goldberg to look strong for his upcoming appearance at the WWE Royal Rumble PPV in January was a big reason for his victory. Another reason why WWE booked Goldberg to go over so strongly in a short match is the “tweaked shoulder” he suffered on Raw last week was bad enough that it prohibited him from working a longer match with Lesnar at WWE Survivor Series.
Because of that, the decision was made for Goldberg to win the match early, but it wasn’t out of character for a performer who made his name by defeating his opponents quickly. WWE also had some major concerns about the Toronto crowd turning against Goldberg in the main event, so booking a quick match with a few big moves also didn’t give the crowd the chance to take over the situation.
Just before WWE Survivor Series, Goldberg revealed that he was back in WWE to “kill” Brock Lesnar, What WWE officials do next is going to be very interesting because the WWE Universe will be expecting a rematch between Goldberg and Lesnar, so they’ll probably reveal their plans tonight on Raw, or sometime very soon.
- WWE Universal Championship match officially set for WWE Roadblock
- WWE Superstars appearing on upcoming episode of Celebs React
- WWE SmackDown LIVE Preview, Dec. 6, 2016: Ellsworth to challenge AJ Styles for the WWE World Title this Tuesday
- WWE Signs MMA Fighter, Singer & Model Julie Real (Photos)
- WWE Rumors And Speculation On When Triple H Will Return To WWE TV
- WWE Rumors: Aj Styles Injured at TLC?
- WWE Roadblock: End Of The Line Predictions & Match Breakdown
- WWE removes Jerry Lawler & Lita from regular TV duties
- WWE RAW viewership for 12/5/16: Down from last week, viewership for third hour suffers big drop
- WWE Raw preview, Dec. 5, 2016: The Boss is back in charge
- WWE Raw Monday Night Full Show 12/19/16 Preview
- WWE NXT preview – Dec. 7, 2016: See the shocking NXT Championship Match from Osaka
- WWE News: Vince McMahon comments on John Cena hosting SNL, Goldberg advertised for another RAW, The Rock news
- WWE News: Sneak peek trailer for The Rock’s “Fast 8” movie, Chris Jericho on his big anniversary, Mick Foley
- WWE News: Main event of 205 Live, Trish Stratus reveals gender of her second baby, new RAW Pre-show hosts
- WWE News: JBL blocks Mauro Ranallo on Twitter, why The Rock’s “Baywatch” release date was changed, The Miz